- These Terms govern the use of omegabrite.ie (the “Site“) by visitors to the Site and our customers (“you”).
- omegabrite.ie is run by GoLife Ltd. We are registered in Ireland under company number 562008 and have our registered office at 25/28 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 Ireland. To contact us, please call 1800 940 068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These Terms may change. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms.
- Our Privacy [and Cookie] Policy governs all use of the Site. It provides important information about how we use any personal information you provide to us and should be read in full. It can be found here.
- We use reasonable care and skill to provide the Site. The Site is provided “as is” and we cannot and do not guarantee that Site will meet your requirements.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
- loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract); and
- loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your legal rights if you are a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude or limit our liability to you for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded as a matter of applicable law.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Sale.
- These Terms are intended to contain your entire agreement with us relating to your use of and access to the Site. They replace all earlier agreements and understandings with you relating to the Site.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the [Computer Misuse Act 1990]. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Websites We Link To
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Rules About Linking To Our Site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
- If any provision of these Terms (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in the language of your native country or in English as otherwise agreed.
- By using this Website, you acknowledge that the Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, and other material (collectively “Our Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
- GoLife Ltd. and its related marks are trademarks and service marks of GoLife Ltd.. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, service marks, product names, company names and logos appearing on omegabrite.ie are the property of their respective owners.
- If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms are governed by Irish law. This means a contract for the purchase of products through our Site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Irish law. You and we both agree to that the courts of Ireland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you are a business, a contract and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Ireland.
- If you are a business, we both irrevocably agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).